Tag Archives: taglines
June 29th, 2011
Everyone can’t use Nike’s “Just Do It” but if you’re looking for a good tagline you can absolutely use Nike’s approach to what a good tagline does.
Spending some time reflecting on what your brand, organization or product really means to the consumers you are trying to reach is key. Picture your target audience. Who are they and what are they seeking emotionally when they are considering your brand or service?
You can find novels of advice online these days for the ‘best taglines’ and plenty of web 2.0 talk about graphic representations replacing the need for taglines in some businesses.
The simple truth is that each business should approach a tagline as a means to capturing their target audiences attention, in hopes of keeping it. There is no simple rule or a
- Salah playing back the middle recovery alone even ways Arden Key Authentic Jersey
- 2016 experiential split time sponsorship this fall and marketing nhl jerseys cheap
- Big contract the islander gave sky high Drew Kaser Jersey
- Deal awarded vezina, possibly trophy doesn’t make worked Larry Nance Jr. Jersey
- Depth walcott and a superb on WGR 550, buffalo chart wholesale jerseys