Is social media working for you?
We offer consultancy for and execute campaigns in Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linked-In, and others.
Social media outlets can:
- be a great supplement to many brands
- serve as communication hubs to the public
- be a great place to test the waters of a new campaign, idea, or brand
- serve as a fantastic place to keep in contact and offer value to followers
- do a great job of hosting fundraising drives or a new concept roll-outs with little upfront expense and a decent amount of feedback for the cost
Social platforms can be great conduits for many businesses.
When we suggest, consult through, or manage social media relations with and for clients, we first ask, “Do we know what we are trying to achieve in this space”? If the answer is, “we don’t know”, we recommend some research and some reality checks before proceeding.
Social presence may be right for you! Even so, it’s doubtful that you should have a presence in every social media outlet, unless you are staffed and poised to handle it.
We can help you decide if it’s a good decision for your company or brand- and then help you with set-up, best practices, social policy, and finally communication execution, either in-part or in-full.
Give us a call if you have questions!
It's Cardinal helped NVHS get noticed and gain support from the community with outside the box ideas in marketing communications and events. We've been in the press 12-15 times a year for the last three years and are expanding into new counties with It's Cardinal's help.