Top 5 Reasons Why Online Reviews are Essential to Your Business
January 2nd, 2017
Create an Online Review Program and Use the Feedback to Your Advantage
Online reviewing allows your business to build a solid foundation of good customer service, excellent service quality and valuable brand recognition.
Some recent statistics emphasize the impact of online reviews:
- 97% of consumers say they read reviews about local business (BIA Kelsey)
- 90% of consumers say positive reviews influence their purchasing decisions (Marketing Land)
- 88% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as person recommendations (Search Engine Land)
- 82% of consumers say they visit review sites because they intend to buy a product or service (Nielsen)
Consider these benefits when deciding on whether to launch an online review initiative for your business:
1. Increase Your Sales – One of the most important reasons to foster an online review program is that it can ultimately increase your sales. Consumers trust first-hand accounts of what others think. New customers are more likely to purchase a product or service that has already been purchased and recommended by others.
2. Understand Your Customer Better – Feedback from your customers can tell you many things about your business, including whether you are doing a good job as well as how to improve your service. This information allows you to better serve your consumers by quickly and efficiently resolving issues and concerns, creating a positive experience for customers to share with others and to more likely positively influence the buying decision.
3. Improve Your Website Page Rankings – Online reviews do more than just create a better relationship between you and your customers, they can also improve your websites ranking on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and others. The more times a customer writes about your business and posts comments, the higher a search engine will consider your importance.
4. Create Consumer Loyalty – Research shows that consumers who take the time to write online reviews are also more likely to be loyal to your brand. Through this direct communication with your business, customers feel like they have ties to your brand and your products.
5. Allow Customers to Do the Marketing for You – A handful of positive online business reviews can be very powerful and enable sales for you today and tomorrow. Online reviews continue to pay divindedyds long after they are written by giving a constant positive image to potential consumers and creating a continual brand awareness that benefits the business for the short term and for the long term.
If you’d like to find out more about how to take advantage of online reviews, call It’s Cardinal to learn how to create a successful marketing program for your business.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers