January 2nd, 2017
Create an Online Review Program and Use the Feedback to Your Advantage
Online reviewing allows your business to build a solid foundation of good customer service, excellent service quality and valuable brand recognition.
Some recent statistics emphasize the impact of online reviews:
- 97% of consumers say they read reviews about local business (BIA Kelsey)
- 90% of consumers say positive reviews influence their purchasing decisions (Marketing Land)
- Read More
January 1st, 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR from ItsCardinal.com!
Here are 5 Steps You Should Consider When Planning A Successful Marketing Strategy For 2017
As we move beyond 2016 and begin to glance into the future at 2017, it’s the ideal time for marketers to consider their 2017 marketing campaigns. If you are thinking about upgrading your marketing efforts in the new year, give us a call!
5 Steps You Should Consider From An Article from Forbes.com.
1. Learn the ROI
2. Comment to Segmentation
3. Offer Consistent Brand Experiences
4. Implement Mobile Campaigns
5. Commit to Smart Competitive Read More
December 30th, 2016
June 29th, 2011
Everyone can’t use Nike’s “Just Do It” but if you’re looking for a good tagline you can absolutely use Nike’s approach to what a good tagline does.
Spending some time reflecting on what your brand, organization or product really means to the consumers you are trying to reach is key. Picture your target audience. Who are they and what are they seeking emotionally when they are considering your brand or service?
You can find novels of advice online these days for the ‘best taglines’ and plenty of web 2.0 talk about graphic representations replacing the need for taglines in some businesses.
The simple truth is that each business should approach a tagline as a means to capturing their target audiences attention, in hopes of keeping it. There is no simple rule or a
September 5th, 2010
This Monday will be the third Labor Day since the beginning of the Great Recession. While it’s no surprise that the decline in traditional advertising spend nationwide continues, many new, small businesses with small budgets to suit continue to emerge from the pressures of this slow economy with high hopes of growth and success, and they are making headway.
Though on the surface this would appear to be an anomaly, it’s actually an emerging trend. A trend that’s been questioned, analyzed and debated widely for the past three years or more. One which shows continued signs of growth and success rates in 2010 by businesses great and small, new and established. A trend that appears to be the answer to the conundrum; How do I grow and survive competitively in
- Salah playing back the middle recovery alone even ways Arden Key Authentic Jersey
- 2016 experiential split time sponsorship this fall and marketing nhl jerseys cheap
- Big contract the islander gave sky high Drew Kaser Jersey
- Deal awarded vezina, possibly trophy doesn’t make worked Larry Nance Jr. Jersey
- Depth walcott and a superb on WGR 550, buffalo chart wholesale jerseys
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers