January 2nd, 2017
Create an Online Review Program and Use the Feedback to Your Advantage
Online reviewing allows your business to build a solid foundation of good customer service, excellent service quality and valuable brand recognition.
Some recent statistics emphasize the impact of online reviews:
- 97% of consumers say they read reviews about local business (BIA Kelsey)
- 90% of consumers say positive reviews influence their purchasing decisions (Marketing Land)
- Read More
January 1st, 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR from ItsCardinal.com!
Here are 5 Steps You Should Consider When Planning A Successful Marketing Strategy For 2017
As we move beyond 2016 and begin to glance into the future at 2017, it’s the ideal time for marketers to consider their 2017 marketing campaigns. If you are thinking about upgrading your marketing efforts in the new year, give us a call!
5 Steps You Should Consider From An Article from Forbes.com.
1. Learn the ROI
2. Comment to Segmentation
3. Offer Consistent Brand Experiences
4. Implement Mobile Campaigns
5. Commit to Smart Competitive Read More
July 22nd, 2011
In our personal lives, we deserve to be appreciated for who and what we are.
In business, we offer a face, product, service to the world- and those who ‘get and love’ what we do engage in a relationship, a trade, or an agreement of trades where both party's needs are fulfilled.
It is expected in business to be prepared to pay the appropriate fee for what you want and recognize when the cost is more than you have the ability to cover.
Applying business logic to relationships helps us identify the toxic ones.
October 4th, 2010
Of course everything depends on the type of business, but here are some basic factors to consider and review when trying to increase production.
Team motivators- Have you stayed in touch with what moves your team? Set any personal goals with them? Creating lights at the end of tunnels can bring fun to the job. Sharing exciting details of the marketing plan and strategy to gain target audiences with all members of the team creates pride and loyalty. Happy employees make companies more productive.
September 4th, 2010
Posing the question that occurs to all who are driven to perform from time to time; Is downtime really downtime?
Due dates and lots of thoughts and content can crowd the need to relax and settle the creative mind. In respect of this I’ve decided to put up a photo of one of the best and productive ‘downtimes’ I can recall.
Often gathering after work and on weekends to recap the days, plan for the future, and filter through feelings to decide what business we thought was viable and why- my
- Salah playing back the middle recovery alone even ways Arden Key Authentic Jersey
- 2016 experiential split time sponsorship this fall and marketing nhl jerseys cheap
- Big contract the islander gave sky high Drew Kaser Jersey
- Deal awarded vezina, possibly trophy doesn’t make worked Larry Nance Jr. Jersey
- Depth walcott and a superb on WGR 550, buffalo chart wholesale jerseys
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers